You need to be fully insured before you undertake any work.

When starting out, we would advise that you get cover for a minimum of £2 million Public and Products Liability, although £5 million may be more suitable. This should cover all products supplied, pollution, damage and contamination of buildings, structures, water, land and atmospheres.
You need to consider any specialist work, such as proofing, shooting and gassing, which may not be covered normally.

Due to the specialist nature of the pest control industry, it is advisable not to use just any insurance company you find, instead use one of the few specialist pest control insurance companies in the industry:

Tel: 01328 857 921

Special offer for start-ups with Cliverton. Contact them and quote the code; “KILLGERM” and you will receive an extra 10% off your policy.

Bradshaw Bennett
Tel: 01625 505870

W F Fountain
Tel: 01604 588823