Whichever type of vehicle you are considering, it is important that you also consider the following:
- ☑ You don’t need a large vehicle – The largest items you are likely to carry are ladders and sprayers.
- ☑ You may want to consider ‘fitting out’ your vehicle to ensure products and equipment are stored safely during transportation.
- ☑ Consider a roof rack to store larger items like ladders and extension poles.
- ☑ Include a fire extinguisher, eyewash, first aid kit and spill kits.
- ☑ Have a secure chemical area or container (e.g. B&G Carry Case).
- ☑ Mark the load-carrying area with the general danger warning sign.